Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105037487
Responsible and accountable for providing leadership, coordination and management of a nursing unit. Is a critical link in the organization for communication, quality of care, fiscal responsibility, human and capital resource management and interdepartmental coordination.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Bachelorâ��s Degree required (or commitment to obtain within 2 years).
2. Masters degree in nursing, management or health related field preferred.
3. Two years supervisory or management experience preferred.
4. Demonstrates 3-5 years of progressive care experience in specific clinical service. Registered nurse licensed to practice in Commonwealth of MA.
5. Certification in clinical specialty preferred, i.e., Critical Care â�� ACLS, CCRN and CEN; Perinatal â�� NAACOG; Post Anesthesia Care â�� SPAN; Psychiatry â�� M.S. in psychiatric mental health nursing.
6. CPR required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.