Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Phoenix , Arizona
Greenville, South Carolina
Bronx, New York
Pomona, New Jersey
Iowa City, Iowa
Huntington, West Virginia
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Charlotte, North Carolina
El Paso, Texas
Location: MCALLEN, Texas
Internal Number: 237803
A Registered Nurse who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the Trauma Performance Improvement and Patient Safety Program. Monitors and evaluates the quality of clinical care and processes for trauma patients. Obtains concurrent and retrospective process and outcomes focused information and utilizes that information to maintain continuous performance improvement and event resolution. Performs focus reviews of all trauma cases that have identified quality issues. Reviews, organizes and oversees the Trauma Peer Review case reviews/activities/meetings. Meets regularly with the Trauma Medical Director and System Trauma Program Director. Collaborates with the Trauma Medical Director and Trauma Program Manager for an annual trauma risk assessment and utilizes the results to develop the PI plan for the next year. Provides leadership and collaborates services for performance improvement activities, and assists with compliance activities for all regulatory agencies. Performs other duties as assigned. Supports an organizational culture for Service Excellence and practices the Service Excellence standards to all customer groups.
1. Minimum of 3 years in acute care nursing experience required with 2 years in critical care preferably.
2. Experienced in leadership teaching, public speaking preferred, .
3. Advanced computer skills to include programs such as Word, Excel and Power Point and Marketing programs for development of community and patient educational materials.
4. Must be able to facilitate focus groups and display interpersonal and presentation skills. Must have creative skills and the ability to generate new ideas.
5. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS’s Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
1. Diploma, Associates in Nursing required, Bachelors preferred.
2. Registered Nurse currently licensed in the State of Texas, or part of a compact state license, or has a valid temporary RN license for the State of Texas while waiting to receive the permanent one.
3. RN will have BLS, ACLS, TNCC and/or ATCN, and PALS and/or ENPC upon hire or within 12 months of hire at director’s discretion (and maintain through employment) Certification must be in accordance with the curriculum of the AHA, for Healthcare Provider’s Program.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.