Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Huntington, West Virginia
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Charleston, West Virginia
Pomona, New Jersey
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Great Falls, Montana
Location: Tarpon Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23035383
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN Days
Shift: Various Hours As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
The RCP delivers respiratory care to inpatients and outpatients of all ages within the scope of practice according to established policies and procedures under the guidance of the medical director. S/he practices in an interdisciplinary manner, working closely with other members of the health care team to provide appropriate, effective treatment. S/he routinely assesses the respiratory status of the patient and initiates re-evaluation of therapy when indicated. S/he identifies immediate/potential problems and takes appropriate action, prioritizing to provide the proper response to patient needs. S/he serves as an educational resource to other staff members, patients, and family members.
S/he communicates effectively and documents thoroughly. S/he seeks to continuously improve both individual and group performance, maintaining high professional standards. Customer service is always primary objective of the RCP in day to day interactions. S/he displays work habits which are considerate of others, safe, and orderly.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. Proper time management for general floor therapy
2. Proper time management for critical care procedures/therapies
3. Demonstrates knowledge related to adult and neonatal ventilator management.
4. Demonstrates time management and prioritization skills on a routine basis
5. Maintains professional communications with both internal and external customers. Works well with peers
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· The RCP must be a graduate of an approved school of respiratory therapy or have equivalent training.
· 2-4 years of experience
· S/he will have experience in an acute care environment. S/he must have expertise in blood gas laboratory management
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· The RCP must have registration from the National Board of Respiratory Care, or be CRT
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.