Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Dade City, Florida
Greenville, South Carolina
Pomona, New Jersey
Huntington, West Virginia
Minot, North Dakota
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
El Paso, Texas
Charleston, West Virginia
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Rochester, New York
Location: Dade City, Florida
Internal Number: 23038295
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Team Based Nursing Model*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Dade City
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
· Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
The Critical Care RN will display proficient clinical critical care skills and critical thinking skills with strong communication skills. Basic computer skills and commitment to hourly patient rounding required.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification
· American Heart Association ACLS certification within 90 days of hire
· NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.