Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Minot, North Dakota
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
El Paso, Texas
Charleston, West Virginia
Pomona, New Jersey
Los Angeles, California
Long Island, New York
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23041385
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Team Leader supervises, coordinates and performs patient care delivery on assigned nursing unit and meets Standards of Nursing Care for assigned shift. Is responsible for coordinating and planning assigned shift activities to ensure standards of patient care are met. Acts as a clinical resource and role model. Participates in conducting performance appraisals for personnel on assigned shift.
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
1. The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
2. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
· Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice.
· Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of a school of nursing.
· 1 year experience as a RN in specialty area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Experience in a specialty area(s).
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse / Nurse Practitioner in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
· Valid Basic life Support (BLS) Certification
· Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
· Valid NIHSS Certification
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.