Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Pomona, New Jersey
Minot, North Dakota
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
El Paso, Texas
Charleston, West Virginia
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Location: Sebring, Florida
Internal Number: 23018593
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Relocation Incentives if eligible
· Benefits from Day One
· Tuition Reimbursement if eligible
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Nights
Shift: 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m., Every other weekend
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a hometown family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospital’s mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which include, but not limited to:
1. Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
2. Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
3. Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
4. Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
5. Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Please attach your updated resume, BLS and ACLS
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.