Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Panama City, Florida
New York, New York
Cooperstown, New York
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Minot, North Dakota
El Paso, Texas
Southland, New Zealand
Iowa City, Iowa
Huntington, West Virginia
Pomona, New Jersey
Overland Park, Kansas
Columbia, South Carolina
Buffalo, New York
Location: Deland, Florida
Internal Number: 23030771
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Sign-on Bonus* $15,000
· Relocation Bonus* $5,000
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth as an RN is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time 7 to 7
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland
Location Address: 701 West Plymouth Avenue, Deland Florida 32720
The role you’ll contribute:
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a med/surg patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team as an RN:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard.
· Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
· Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
· Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.