Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Iowa City, Iowa
Fort Worth, Texas
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Raleigh, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina
Los Angeles, California
Location: Burleson, Texas
Internal Number: 23030149
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Part Time / 24 hours per week / 12 - hour shifts
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for the provision/supervision of respiratory clinical care responsibilities to age specific groups. Respiratory Care processes include assessing, planning, implementing, delivering, and evaluating the treatment, care, and patient needs to achieve goals. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assesses and makes appropriate decisions and interventions according to patient evaluation / needs. Sets patient goals, assisting in the development of a plan of care along with the multidisciplinary team. Evaluates / interpret diagnostic data including but not limited to lab results and monitoring data. Communicates effectively with the multidisciplinary team.
· Proactively initiates process improvement ideas. Assists with clinical instruction and precepting and serves as a resource person to lower-level therapists. Supports hospital and department mission, goals, and department metrics. Documents and charges for procedures neatly, accurately, thoroughly, and completely to ensure quality standards set by the department and hospital.
· Is responsible for responding to emergencies as directed by facility. Provides CPR as required according to facility guidelines. Performs advanced airway maintenance per facility guidelines. Provides procedural respiratory support.
· May use protocols / prescriber care plans, chart review, and conferring with multidisciplinary team to determine proper therapy delivery device/ frequency, making appropriate changes/ recommendations to plan of care. Delivers inhaled medications, which may include inhaled medications specific to facility, bronchial hygiene therapy, lung expansion therapy and manages patients receiving inhaled gasses.
· Provides respiratory care to patients on invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilators. Initiates, operates, transports, and liberates conventional and advanced modes of ventilation per policy and procedure/prescriber care plan. Reviews chest radiology reports as necessary Initiates, maintains, transports and monitors advanced inhaled gasses (campus specific). Prones/ ambulates ventilated patients.
· Properly performs hemodynamic procedures according to facility requirements. May initiate, manage, transport Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps if applicable to facility.
· Obtains, performs, and reports findings of blood gas and co-oximetry analysis. Performs quality control as needed. Setups and performs monitoring as applicable to campus, such as oximetry, apnea, TC and ETCO2 monitoring as ordered by physician. Performs EKGs after hours (campus specific).
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate degree in Respiratory Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science
· Active and Current State License as required by state licensing board
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification if applicable to facility
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) if applicable to facility
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) if applicable to facility
· Active Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) if applicable to facility
· Bachelor’s degree in respiratory therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science
· Active RRT-ACCS credential (Registered Respiratory Therapist – Adult Critical Care Specialist) from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Active Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty (NPS) credential
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.