Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Lake Wales, Florida
Invercargill, New Zealand
Panama City, Florida
New York, New York
Cooperstown, New York
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Minot, North Dakota
San Diego, California
El Paso, Texas
Southland, New Zealand
Iowa City, Iowa
Overland Park, Kansas
Location: Lake Wales, Florida
Internal Number: 23033412
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Sign-on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 410 S 11th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Wales
- AdventHealth Lake Wales is a licensed 160-bed hospital, with 24-hour emergency care and outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community and surrounding areas.
- As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
- Lake Wales is located in Central Florida in between Orlando and Tampa and is home to the Historic Bok Tower Gardens and Bird Sanctuary.
The role you’ll contribute:
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager or Director in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of scarce resources. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. Lead the Employees – Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
2. Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
3. Critical Thinking – Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties as an ANM
4. Business of Healthcare Delivery – Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics and healthcare public policy as it applies to the delivery of patient care
5. Technology – Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate’s degree or Diploma in Nursing
· Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
· BLS certification
· Advanced Life Support certification (ACLS)
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.