Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
New Smyrna, Florida
Invercargill, New Zealand
Huntington, West Virginia
Panama City, Florida
New York, New York
Cooperstown, New York
Greenville, South Carolina
Rochester, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Minot, North Dakota
San Diego, California
El Paso, Texas
Southland, New Zealand
Iowa City, Iowa
Location: New Smyrna, Florida
Internal Number: 23024592
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- 7500 sign on bonus 3000 relocation
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time 7:00 – 7:00 (3 12/hours shift)
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse entering a training program is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age-specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Graduate nurses and experienced nurses entering a training program will be under the direct supervision of a preceptor for all principal duties and responsibilities during the training program with eventual transition to independent practice after successful training program completion. Adheres to the AdventHealth rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· NURSING PROCESS: Completes timely assessments per Practice Guidelines including physiological, psychological, developmental, sociocultural, spiritual, and life-style factors, including signs of abuse or neglect. Makes appropriate decisions and interventions and nursing diagnosis according to patients actual or potential health conditions or needs. (American Nurses Association [ANA], 2012)
· NURSING PROCESS: Based on the assessment and diagnosis, sets measurable and achievable short and long-range goals for the patient (ANA, 2012), assisting in the development and implementation of an individualized plan of care. Prioritizes and completes follow up assessments, evaluates and modifies plan of care as needed. Nursing practice reflects mutual goal setting and whole person care including meeting the needs of the mind, body and spirit. (King, 1995)
· NURSING KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrates the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition, including, but not limited to, lab results, non-invasive monitoring data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment associated with unit patient population.
· PATIENT SAFETY: Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge, skill and adherence to all pertinent regulatory standards. Follows strict infection prevention precautions. Adheres to policy and procedure regarding all aspects of medication safety. Practice reflects importance of patient teaching and takes advantage of opportunities, both planned and unplanned, to carry it out in accordance with plan of care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
o Graduate of a school of nursing
o Minimum of six (6) months of experience
o Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
o Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.