Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Whang?rei , New Zealand
Charleston, West Virginia
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Huntington, West Virginia
Gainesville , Florida
Neptune, New Jersey
Greenville, South Carolina
Phoenix , Arizona
Cooperstown, New York
Ahoskie, North Carolina
Location: Tarpon Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23015483
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Team Nursing Model
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Seasonal Contract Nights
Shift: 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m. every other weekend
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
2. Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs.
3. The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
4. Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
5. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Please attach your updated resume, BLS and ACLS Certifications
· ADN, diploma
· Graduate of a school of nursing
· Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
· Current Basic Life Support within 90 days of hire.
· Current ACLS within 90 days of hire.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.