Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Charleston, West Virginia
Huntington, West Virginia
Neptune, New Jersey
Greenville, South Carolina
Cooperstown, New York
New York, New York
Columbia, South Carolina, South Carolina
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23018679
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
The role you’ll contribute:
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the treatment, care and needs of an assigned group of patients. Adheres to AdventHealth Carrollwood Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Practices and enforces safety and infection control precautions and regulations according to hospital policies on a continual basis.
· Accurately documents procedures to ensure quality standards set by the department and hospital.
· Responds to medical emergencies immediately and providing interventions according to the American Heart Association.
· Performs aerosolized medication delivery
· Performs diagnostic testing including but not limited to bedside spirometry, overnight pulse oximetry studies, capnography
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science Program (CoARC)
· Associate’s Degree
· At least two years of critical care experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current, valid state license (RRT or RRT eligible) upon hire.
· Current, active credentials with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) matching state licensure.
· American Heart Association BLS
· American Heart Association ACLS
· American Heart Association PALS
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.