Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Camden, New Jersey
Whang?rei , New Zealand
Charleston, West Virginia
Manhattan, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Huntington, West Virginia
Neptune, New Jersey
St. Petersburg, Florida
Saint Louis, Missouri
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Corpus Christi, Texas
Durham, North Carolina
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Tavares, Florida
Internal Number: 23018853
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
· $5,000 Relocation Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Days Shifts. From 6am to 6pm. Every other weekend required.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: As a Respiratory Therapist you provide routine, emergent and critical cardiopulmonary care under the direction of a physician to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Delivers routine respiratory treatments and continuous respiratory therapy including aerosol therapy, lung expansion therapy, oxygen therapy and bronchial hygiene.
· Ensures the effectiveness of therapist assessment and reassessment by monitoring patient progress.
· Monitors, instructs and coaches patient before, during and after treatment delivery. Makes and/or recommends changes based on pulse oximetry, peak flow measurement, chest x-ray, lab work and other data relevant to optimal patient progress.
· Initiates and maintains mechanical ventilation. Determines or guides the determination of ventilator mode and settings.
· Draws and analyzes arterial blood gases which may include Lactic Acids. Places arterial lines.
· Responds to emergencies including Code STEMI, Rapid Response and Code Blues; establishes and maintains airway, performs CPR.
· Operates as support staff for cardiopulmonary diagnostics. This may include performing cardiac stress testing under direct physician supervision, setting up and discontinuing holter monitors, electrocardiograms as well as pulmonary function testing and electroencephalograms.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.