Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Gainesville , Florida
Neptune, New Jersey
Charleston, West Virginia
Los Angeles, California
Greenville, South Carolina
Phoenix , Arizona
Cooperstown, New York
Ahoskie, North Carolina
Location: Hinsdale, Illinois
Internal Number: 23014124
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Pet Insurance*
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Days M-F 24/7 accountability. Occasional evenings.
Location: Hinsdale Hospital
Travel to UCM AdventHealth La Grange Hospital for occasional meetings
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing area.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the health care delivery system.
• Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and complaint management.
• Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
• Prepares departmental budget and ensures that department operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and directs internal and externally-driven audits
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor's degree in nursing an accredited school/college of nursing required.
· 5 years of experience required.
· 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
· 10 years of experience preferred.
· 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
· ICU/Step Down experience preferred.
· Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred.
· Master’s degree from accredited school/college of nursing or Bachelor’s degree in nursing with Master’s degree in business (MBA) or healthcare administration (MHA) preferred.
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.