Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Daytona Beach, Florida
Manhattan, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Charleston, West Virginia
Gainesville , Florida
Neptune, New Jersey
Greenville, South Carolina
Phoenix , Arizona
Cooperstown, New York
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Internal Number: 23017930
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
· 15k sign on bonus and 5k relocation
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time 7:00 – 7:00 (3 12/hours shift)
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual and cognitive status of the patient. Nursing assessments include the family or significant others as needed.
· Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care. Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
· Knowledgeable of and performs technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of assignment.
· Collaborates and partners with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
· Supervises and delegates care given by members of the health care team.
· Records care, patient condition and interventions taken in the medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills and assists the Nurse Manager/Director in assuring staff is well informed on corporate, departmental, and unit plans, goals, and objectives.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Active Florida RN license required or active multi-state RN license
· Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
· Current Florida RN license or if New graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
· Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
· Current ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU, PCU,OR, PACU, MED/SURG Observation Unit, Endoscopy, and Surgical Services.
• Bachelors (BSN) degree
• Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience
• Member of national professional organization
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.