Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Whang?rei , New Zealand
Charleston, West Virginia
Manhattan, New York
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Greenville, South Carolina
Phoenix , Arizona
Ahoskie, North Carolina
Colorado Springs/Pueblo, Colorado
St. Petersburg, Florida
Saint Louis, Missouri
Durham, North Carolina
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Round Rock, Texas
Winter Park, Florida
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
Location: Temple, Texas
Internal Number: 23009740
Memorial Hospital in Temple, TX, part of Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse to join our Intermediate Care Unit (6 North). The #1 city in the nation for Nursing opportunities and advancement! Baylor Scott & White Memorial Hospital is a 636-bed specialty care teaching hospital and the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Dallas and Austin.
$10k sign-on bonus offered to qualified candidates
Schedule: Full Time - Days/Nights - 36 hours per week
This is a 38 bed Telemetry Monitored Nursing Unit. Working on 5 North gives you the unique opportunity to work with both Adults and Geriatrics. Working on 5 North, you can expect your clinical skills to become greater than ever imagined due to the high acuity of patients and verities of scope which include:
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
· Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
· 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
· Fully Funded Tuition and Tuition Reimbursement
· PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurses Enjoy
· Competitive pay including an RN Incentive Program rewarding nurses for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
· Attractive Relocation Assistance for Full-Time candidates.
· A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses and improve patient outcomes.
· Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education for professional development.
· A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy, authority, and accountability in collaboration with transformational nursing leadership to drive nursing practice throughout Baylor Scott & White Health.
· A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based practice, research, and innovations in nursing practice.
· A healthy work environment and culture of safety using inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality outcomes at every encounter.
Why Baylor Scott & White Health
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points, a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute, you’ll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you’ll be joining a team that’s committed to better. Because better never settles. And neither should you.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals.
The Baylor Scott & White Health nursing team challenges each other to innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded system in Texas, and a Certified Great Place to Work! Consider a career move to Memorial Hospital and join our exceptional nursing team committed to something better.
QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION - Grad of an Accredited Program
MAJOR - NursingEXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION - Registered Nurse (RN)Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.