Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Lake Mary, Florida
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Winter Park, Florida
New Smyrna, Florida
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Saint Louis, Missouri
Brooklyn, New York, New York
Lake Wales, Florida
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
San Antonio, Texas
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Internal Number: 23013517
U ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
· The community you’ll be caring for:The AdventHealth Lake Mary Emergency Room (ER) is an extension of our AdventHealth Altamonte Campus – located just north of Orlando.
· The 18,000-square-foot facility features state-of-the-art emergency healthcare serving the residents of Seminole County.
· The 24-bed ER includes an urgent care track to diagnose and treat non-emergent cases more efficiently, an observation unit to closely monitor care for up to 24 hours, and offers emergent care with a helicopter pad onsite.
· We are proud to be revolutionizing healthcare with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for provision/supervision of respiratory clinical care responsibilities to age specific groups. Respiratory Care processes include assessing, planning, implementing, delivering, and evaluating the treatment, care, and patient needs to achieve goals. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.