Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Ahoskie, North Carolina
New York, New York
Albuquerque, New Mexico
La Grange, Illinois
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Memphis, Tennessee, Tennessee
Saint Louis, Missouri
Columbia, Missouri, Missouri
Raleigh, North Carolina
Lexington, Kentucky, Kentucky
Durham, North Carolina
Great Falls, Montana
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Wisconsin
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: 8675
Nemours is seeking a Respiratory Equipment Tech. Responsibilities include: all aspects of the maintenance and inventory control of all disposable and non-disposable supplies used by Respiratory Care and Sleep Medicine in the provision of patient care.
1. Maintains (disassembly, cleaning, assembly, and functional checks) all non-disposable equipment including:
b. non-invasive monitors
c. oxygen analyzers
d. medical gas blenders
e. medical gas flow meters and regulators
f. manometers and gauges
g. air compressors and generators
h. customized tracheostomy cannulas
i. pulmonary function equipment (circuits and mouthpieces)
2. Performs all disinfection and sterilization procedures in accordance with the Respiratory Care Department's Infection Control Policy and Non-Disposable Equipment Policy.
3. Assists in the preventive maintenance programs for all non-disposable equipment by documenting and performing operational checks and maintaining records.
4. Maintains inventory control of the department's non-disposable equipment.
5. Maintains inventory control of all disposable equipment and supplies; provides supply projections by anticipating needs, and orders supplies as needed.
6. Delivers supplies and equipment to patient care areas as needed and/or scheduled.
7. Orders supplies for Respiratory Care and Sleep Medicine Departments.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.