Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Manhattan, New York
Huntington, West Virginia
Corpus Christi, Texas
Daytona Beach, Florida
North Kansas City, Missouri
Spokane Valley, Washington
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location: Hinsdale, Illinois
Internal Number: 23017445
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time 40 hours/week; 7a-7p; One weekend every 6 weeks; NICU on-call support
Location: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale Hosp, 120 N Oak Street, Hinsdale, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Creates work schedules, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
• Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination procedures.
• Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired patient outcomes.
• Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained and makes changes to supply as needed.
• Provides on-call support for NICU and must be able to respond in-person within 30 minutes of call.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Associate's degree required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience required working with neonates through geriatrics.
• Leadership/management experience required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• 7-10 years of experience working with neonates through geriatrics.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Adult Critical Care Specialty (ACCS) from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Neonatal/Pediatric Specialist (NPS) from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.