Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Neptune, New Jersey
Spokane Valley, Washington
Michigan City, Indiana
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Location: Calhoun, Georgia
Internal Number: 23016978
Registered Respiratory Therapist – Weekends- AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
Full-Time 3/12hr shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Oxygen therapy in accordance with departmental oxygen protocol.
· Prescribed medication via inhalation in accordance with the physician’s order.
· Performs nasotracheal / endotracheal suctioning
· Performs extubation procedures
· Performs tracheotomy tube changes
· Ensures that endotracheal tubes are rotated and retaped every 48-72 hours
· Rotates to critical care area routinely to ensure proficiency in ventilator management.
· Initiates, maintains and monitors mechanical ventilation, BIPAP/CPAP and other ventilatory devices as required.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Â· Associates Degree in Respiratory Care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Â· 1 year experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Â· Must have a State of Georgia license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Â· Must be BLS certified upon hire.
Â· ACLS, PALS, and NRP required within 6 months of hire date.
The Respiratory Therapist will deliver safe and effective care, which is consistent with the standards of care for this discipline. This position requires the Respiratory Therapist to be knowledgeable and proficient in the treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular disorders for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Clinical Coordinator and the Director of Inpatient Services. This position requires intimate knowledge of both departmental and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiopulmonary sciences. This position functions independently within the critical care areas of the hospital.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.