Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Gainesville , Florida
Neptune, New Jersey
Charleston, West Virginia
Los Angeles, California
Location: Denver, Colorado
Internal Number: 23017216
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Advent Health Porter- 2525 S Downing St
Denver, CO, 80210
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Porter
· 368 Licensed Beds, 33 Emergency Department Beds, 21 Surgical Suites
· Named among the Top 5% in the nation for Joint Replacement for six years in a row by Healthgrades.
· Opened Center for Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy in 2020, providing specialized, minimally invasive endoscopic procedures.
· One of the few area hospitals that provide inpatient behavioral healthcare.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards. Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to: The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers – in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university or Graduate of an accredited Registered nursing program.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.