Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Rochester, New York
Phoenix , Arizona
Erie , Pennsylvania
Charleston, West Virginia
U.S. Virgin Islands
Cooperstown, New York
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Location: Zephyrhills, Florida
Internal Number: 23008416
AdventHealth Zephyrhills – RN / ICU Assistant Nurse Manager
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time / Dayshift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
The role you’ll contribute:
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse who has the most direct impact on the care and services that patients and families require throughout their hospital experience. The Assistant Nurse Manager is directly responsible for the continual operation of a specified nursing unit. The Assistant Nurse Manager is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The Assistant Nurse Manager is skilled in coaching, motivating, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services for our patient population. The Assistant Nurse Manager directly monitors that quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of resources.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Drives patient experience on the department ensuring the team is utilizing the tools and concepts as designed.
· Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra-departmentally to facilitate the department’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
· Drives interdepartmental through-put by collaborating and leading the teams.
· Ensures that quality metrics are top decile in their department.
· Assists the Manager/Director in development, implementation and evaluation of on-going service programs which assure quality nursing, and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Thorough understanding of hospital policies, procedures and legal aspects of acute care
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
· Basic computer skills, including experience with an Electronic Health Record
-ACLS, BLS, NIHSS Required
· 3 of more years in a clinical setting
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.