Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
San Antonio, Texas
Panama City, Florida
New York, New York
Cooperstown, New York
Greenville, South Carolina
Idaho Falls, Idaho
El Paso, Texas
Southland, New Zealand
Iowa City, Iowa
Huntington, West Virginia
Pomona, New Jersey
Overland Park, Kansas
Columbia, South Carolina
Southern Colorado, Colorado
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 203862700
Pediatric CICU Physician sought for growing San Antonio, TX!
Searching for full-time CICU Intensivist to join the growing team at Methodist Childrenâ™s Hospital in San Antonio, TX. We seek BC/BE physicians trained in PICU or Cardiology with either additional training or extensive time in CICU practice.
The Methodist Childrenâ™s Heart Institute takes a collaborative, patient-centric approach to care delivery and walks alongside patients and families on their treatment journey. The program leverages support from the Methodist Health System, the leading adult cardiac program in San Antonio, and HCA, as a member of a 4-program national pediatric congenital heart network.
About the CICU:
- Combined PICU/CICU: 24 bed unit with 10 beds dedicated to CICU. Cardiac care directed by CICU team; night shared with PICU physicians with plans to grow to separate dedicated unit.
- Clinical role with focus on direct patient care
- Experienced NP coverage Mon-Fri
- Hospital has full complement of subspecialty services, including ECMO, CRRT, TPE
- MCHI program supported by Clinical and Quality leads, dedicated Educator and Patient Navigator
About San Antonio:
- 7th largest city in the US with 1.5 million people, the city has diversity and a reasonable cost of living
- Easy access to outdoor activities, parks, extensive protected trail system and the San Antonio Riverwalk - a 15-mile stone path in the heart of the city
- Diverse cuisine and culture (please try a puffy taco at least once!): Designated a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy in November 2017, only the second city in the U.S. to receive the designation and home to one of three Culinary Institute of America campuses
- Family oriented with good public, private and bilingual school options
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nationâ™s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The groupâ™s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.