Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Colorado Springs/Pueblo, Colorado
Raleigh, North Carolina
Corpus Christi, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Location: Ocala, Florida
Internal Number: 21025104
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The respiratory care intern works under the supervision of the respiratory department leadership team and with the guidance of licensed respiratory care practitioners to prepare, transport, set up and check respiratory care equipment in both routine and emergency situations including the management and distribution of medical gas cylinders to all patient care areas.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers. Promptly responds to multiple departments regarding respiratory supplies and medical gas issues.
· Demonstrates appropriate and courteous phone etiquette
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Provides non-direct patient care support services for respiratory therapy department.
· Management and distribution of medical gas cylinders including inventory and cylinder transport to all patient care areas (including CVOR, Endoscopy, Main OR, Labor & Delivery, Radiology, Neonatal Transport and Cath Lab)
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School education or equivalent
· Currently enrolled in an RT program
· Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (within 90 days of hire date)
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.