Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Albany, New York
Cooperstown, New York
Colorado Springs/Pueblo, Colorado
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Fort Myers, Florida
San Antonio, Texas
Raleigh, North Carolina
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 22011680
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Nights
Location: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE, Tampa, 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers – in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
· Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice.
· Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
· Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the delivery of nursing services.
Diagnosis: Analyzes the assessment data to determine expected outcomes and plan of care.
Implementation: Implements the identified plans for patients and unit specific process improvement with appropriate nursing interventions and physicians’ orders in an accurate, timely manner and documents intervention according to hospital policy. Documentation meets criteria for core measure, charges, PI improvement, and all quality/regulatory standards as measured by chart audits. Coordinates implementation of the plan of care through leadership and delegation appropriate to skill level including but not limited to: LPNs, NTs, CNAs, Unit Secretaries, RTs, PTs. Educates patient/family based on assessed learning needs.
Evaluation: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected patient outcomes and unit specific process improvement outcomes daily with patient, family and health team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
· Graduate of an accredited school or nursing
· Experience in a specialty area(s).
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.