Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Delray Beach, Florida
New Orleans, Louisiana
Kansas City, Missouri
Greenville, North Carolina
West Columbia, South Carolina
Cooperstown, New York
Huntington, West Virginia
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Internal Number: 2105025382
A Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible and accountable for assisting the RN or LPN in patient care. A Certified Nursing Assistant also assists with gathering information, which assists the RN/LPN in the implementation of patient care.
1. Reports for scheduled shift on time and prepared to assume responsibilities.
2. Attends and participates in meetings and is responsible for information communicated at meetings.
3. Adheres to Corporate, Regional, hospital and departmental policy and procedure 100% of the time.
4. Assists all patients, family members, physicians, visitors and employees in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Follows Infection Control procedures at all times.
6. Adheres to the Safety Policies and Procedures, the use of MSDS sheets, Hazardous Material procedures, and Safety Codes.
7. Demonstrates adequate knowledge of Security issues, i.e., personal protection, protection of personnel and hospital property.
8. Adheres to the following environmental care standards.
9. Demonstrates the ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient populations.
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior experience in acute care and patient care experience preferred.
Current Florida C.N.A. License, Current American Heart Association BLS
Formal Certified Nurses Aide training preferred.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.