Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
North Kansas City, Missouri
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Casa Grande, Arizona
New Brunswick, New Jersey
San Marcos, Texas
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois
Internal Number: 22040763
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-Time; One weekend per month (Sat and Sun); Rotating holidays
Shift: Nights 6:30p-6:30a
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook Hosp
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
• Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
• Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcome.
• Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
• Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.