Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
New Orleans, Louisiana
Kansas City, Missouri
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Cooperstown, New York
New Haven, Connecticut
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Charleston, South Carolina
Palm Coast, Florida
Location: Ocala, Florida
Internal Number: 22007669
Rehab Services- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Language Pathologist, Respiratory- AdventHealth Ocala
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive, psychosocial, and/or limitations with activities of daily living as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Exhibits clinical accuracy in performing patient evaluations (re-evaluations) and interprets results within scope of licensure.
• Accurately performs appropriate chart review and data collection.
• Effectively collaborates with medical professionals and other members of interdisciplinary team re: patient history and needs.
• Exhibits accurate knowledge of medically complex diagnoses, laboratory and radiology results, and contraindications/precautions.
• Demonstrates innovation, skill and efficiency in developing and implementing patient treatment programs for a varied caseload including: orthopedic, neurological, pediatric and other patient populations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.