Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Charleston, South Carolina
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Palo Alto, California
Lake Wales, Florida
Land O' Lakes, Florida
Durham, North Carolina
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Internal Number: 2105045871
Childrenâ��s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Childrenâ��s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Childrenâ��s Hospital of Michigan, Childrenâ��s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, acts as a professional member of the health care team by providing respiratory therapy services throughout the continuum of care.
- Provides therapeutic and rehabilitative procedures and diagnostic tests for patients with, or at risk of, abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system.
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses and other members of the health care team to develop optimal cardiopulmonary care plans for patients.
- Performs patient assessments, evaluates the appropriateness and effectiveness of therapy, and determines which respiratory care activities can be delegated to other care team members.
- Instructs employees and students in the principles and practices of designated respiratory care procedures/tasks and evaluates their competence.
- May function as an in-charge therapist and preceptor, as requested.
1. Graduation from an AMA/CoARC approved Respiratory Care program. Associates degree in Science, Allied Health or equivalent, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Registration (RRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
3. BCLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred.
4. Licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of Michigan.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.