Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
New Orleans, Louisiana
Kansas City, Missouri
Greenville, North Carolina
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Cooperstown, New York
New Haven, Connecticut
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Internal Number: 1106861
Applying to this position is the first step to obtaining an acute care (inpatient) nursing position at one of Kaiser Permanente's 2 hospitals in Oregon or a RN position at one of our 3 Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC).
Applying to this position begins an external hiring process that streamlines and expedites hiring for nurses who do not already work at Kaiser Permanente.
This is only for benefitted part-time and full-time positions; for on-call or per diem positions please search for open opportunities on our career website.
Next Steps to Bring Your Nursing Practice to Kaiser Permanente:
1. Apply to this position to express interest in a career at the medical center or ASC listed in the title of this job
2. After you apply, Talent Acquisition will reach out and provide you with a link to complete a required virtual on-demand interview that will replace the traditional interview process
3. The Northwest nurse hiring team will reach out via email or call to provide you with a list of open positions
4. When you identify a position you are interested in being considered for, you will communicate back the Northwest nurse hiring team
5. The hiring team will review and contact you
6. If selected, you will be contacted by Talent Acquisition with an overview of the final steps in the hiring process and shortly after you will receive an electronic offer letter and be connected with the unit manager
Employee Referral eligible Full-Time and Part-Time $4,000 *(ED, ICU, M/S, L&D, NICU, OR, SPA/PACU, Critical Care Float, and ASC)
Under general supervision and in collaboration with other members of the health care team, uses clinical judgment skills to diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential health problems. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, directing, providing and evaluation nursing care for patients and coordinating nurses care activities with other health care disciplines.
One (1) year recent ICU nursing experience or upon successful completion of the Kaiser ICU cross-training program.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.