Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
West Columbia, South Carolina
West Islip , New York
Huntington, West Virginia
Providence, Rhode Island
Greenville, North Carolina
Palm Springs, California
New Orleans, Louisiana
Location: Newark, Delaware
Internal Number: JR64438
- We are a 3x recognized Magnet Status Hospital!
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- We offer a robust benefits package. Our healthcare benefits include medical, dental & eyecare, starting day one! Enjoy generous paid time off, paid parental leave, competitive pay with shift differentials, tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include, dependent care assistance, pet insurance, financial coaching, fitness & wellness reimbursements and discounts on multiple services and events.
- Advance Your Nursing Skills by providing a higher level of care.
- BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire- Must have minimum 1-2 years stepdown- Critical Care experience strongly preferred- BLS required; ACLS preferred
Hours: This is a Day/Midnight rotation of 7 a.m. - 7p.m. and 7 p.m.- 7 a.m.
The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.