Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Glendale Heights, Illinois
Palm Coast, Florida
West Columbia, South Carolina
Providence, Rhode Island
Palm Springs, California
Charleston, South Carolina
Albany, New York
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Location: Glendale Heights, Illinois
Internal Number: 22032789
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Glendale Heights
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift.
Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
• Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring
that population appropriate patient care is given.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient
• Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
• May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.