Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Albany, New York
Hackensack, New Jersey
Charleston, South Carolina
Throughout Northern California, California
West Columbia, South Carolina
Salt Lake City, Utah
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 22007012
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time options available / Internship opportunities (upcoming June cohort)
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa:
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
1. The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
2. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains safe practice by demonstrating unit specific clinical competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory standards.
· Ensures safe and effective handoff communications and documentation of such between care givers.
· Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of medications.
· Demonstrates sensitivity to pain management by alleviating and reducing pain to level acceptable to patient.
· Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing practice.
· Integrates research findings and Evidence Based Practice into practice
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
· Graduate of an accredited school or nursing
· Experience in a specialty area(s)
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.