Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Albany, New York
Hackensack, New Jersey
Charleston, South Carolina
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2203647
Registered Respiratory Therapist -PRN
Adult Respiratory Care
Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is seeking to hire a Respiratory Therapist, whom will have responsibilities for providing routine and specialized respiratory care procedures in a critical care environment; including respiratory care assessments and diagnostic testing procedures associated with respiratory care in the academic hospital and Vanderbilt clinics settings. Vanderbilt's Respiratory Care Practitioners are assigned multiple areas of patient care based upon census, diagnostic testing, and therapy demands.
The VUMC Respiratory Therapist aspires to expert performance in a safe manner and applies their clinical expertise to achieve accurate clinical results that leads to quality patient care outcomes.
Vanderbilt's Adult Respiratory Care team is comprised of 7 ICU units and independent arterial blood gas laboratories, as well as acute care areas. VUMC Adult Respiratory Care supports our adult patients in the inpatient and clinical settings. Our fast-paced, team oriented culture gives you the opportunity to contribute to breakthroughs with healthcare advancements. We support your career growth with an established Professional Advancement Pathway as a Respiratory Therapist.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.