Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Albany, New York
Hackensack, New Jersey
Charleston, South Carolina
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2201630
Research Programs Manager
The Pulmonary Circulation Center is a group of established clinicians and investigators that aims to deliver the highest quality multidisciplinary research on the pulmonary vasculature and right heart coupled with cutting edge care of patients with pulmonary vascular disease. Our research spans the basic science, rodent models, translational human studies to studies of big data and epidemiology of pulmonary circulation disorders. Our research team includes a large and dynamic team of study coordinators, laboratory personnel, data scientists and investigators at all levels including trainees through established scientists.
The Mgr, Research Programs serves as program manager for clinical research studies, including but not limited to assisting in the development of recruitment goals; participating in the clinical study budget development and negotiation process; supervising a team of clinical research staff, including nurses and coordinators; communication of performance expectations; conducting performance evaluations; and monitors qualify assurance standards, programs, and procedures within the team. The successful applicant will have experience in budget development and scientific writing. Experience with federally sponsored research activities including award reporting would be a strength.
Department Summary:The Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care is directed by Dr. Timothy Blackwell and its mission is to:
Work hours: Monday - Friday, Normal Daytime Business Hours
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.