Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Round Rock, Texas
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
New Haven, Connecticut
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Internal Number: 22009311
Intensivist Director of ICU
Baylor Scott & White Health – Round Rock Region, is recruiting a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician for our Intensivist Director of ICU position to join our employed group in North Austin/Round Rock, Texas.
• Fellowship trained, BC/BE, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Experience performing ICU procedures, including chest tubes, ICU lines and tracheotomy desired
• Bronchoscopy experience desired
• Eligible for licensure in the state of Texas
• Full-time position, joining four critical care pulmonologist physicians
• Stepping into existing busy patient base
• 75% outpatient practice with busy patient panel serving Central Texas and beyond
• 25% ICU coverage at Round Rock Hospital in a state-of-the-art ICU
• Call is 1:4 weekend and weekday
• Leadership experience is a plus
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties. A freestanding cancer center and care clinic operate adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Located just 15 miles north of Austin in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Round Rock is one of the fastest-growing communities in the U.S. and one of the best-managed cities in Texas. It’s also cited as one of the nation’s “Top Cities for Living the American Dream” and the “Safest City in Texas.” Here you’ll find topnotch entertainment and dining options as well as state-of-the-art sports facilities, a large outlet mall (think IKEA, Disney, J Crew, and over 115 more stores), a highly rated public-school district and more. Quite simply, one of the country’s most livable towns.
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation, and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Baylor Scott & White Health offers an employed position, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package including 401k matching and relocation.
Contact Deborah Dixon, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org.
Apply online at http://jobs.bswhealth.com
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable - Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her speciality or demonstrate board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic SpecialistsFive of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.