Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
West Columbia, South Carolina
Palo Alto, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Providence, Rhode Island
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 22022327
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experieces you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time / Days
Location: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
The role you’ll contribute: RN ICU FT Nights
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers – in person or on the telephone.
· Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
· Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) BLS and ACLS
· Valid NIHSS certification per specialty/unit requirements
· Skills required to work in critical care area as defined by unit.
· Graduate of a school of Nursing
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
· Graduate of an accredited school or nursing
· Experience in a specialty area(s)
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.