Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
New Haven, Connecticut
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois
Internal Number: 22013616
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days; 3-12 hour shifts; 7a – 7:30p, w/rotating weekends and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
• Performs basic and advanced validated clinical and non-clinical patient care activities as delegated by supervising nurse in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Aids with movement and placement of patients.
• Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
• Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
• Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.