Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Glendale Heights, Illinois
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
New Haven, Connecticut
Palo Alto, California
Manhattan, New York
Salt Lake City, Utah
Providence, Rhode Island
Location: Glendale Heights, Illinois
Internal Number: 22013495
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: AdventHealth Glen Oaks
The role you’ll contribute:
• Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
• Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
• Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
• Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
• Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
• Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date. (New graduates must have receipt of payment for application to IDFPR upon hire)
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.