Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Tarpon Springs, Florida
West Columbia, South Carolina
Palo Alto, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Providence, Rhode Island
Location: Tarpon Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 21016337
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days - 7a-7p
AdventHealth North Pinellas
1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family; formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of caregivers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. All ptients are triaged, assessed and monitored according to policy.
1. Patient/family is assessed for educational needs relevant to self-care and age specific needs.
2. Discharge Planning needs are addressed at the time of admission and throughout the ED stay as measured by the completion of the Depart Process.
4. Family dynamics are assessed in the context of psychosocial needs.
5. A patient focused need list is derived from patient assessment and section has relevant content related to the age of the patient. (ongoing in ED)
Provides the care/services needed as described in the policies and procedures for the following age groups:
· Neonatal - Birth to 4 weeks (Women’s Center Only)
· Infant - 4 weeks to 1 year (ED/OCC)
· Pediatric - 1 year to 12 years (ED/OCC)
· Adolescent - 13 years to 17 years (ED/OCC)
· Adult - 18 years to 64 years
· Geriatric - 65 + year
Licensure and Certification Required:
· Valid Florida RN’s licensure
· 1 year of RN experience
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.