Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Location: Tarpon Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 22020797
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift: 6:45 a.m.-7:15 p.m.
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the patient care process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health Care needs are identified with the patient and family formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises, as patient needs/responses require. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible and accountable for identifying his/her individual educational preparation and experience when accepting an assignment. Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Provides the care/services needed as described in the policies and procedures for the following age groups:
Adolescent: 13 years to 17 years
Adult: 18 years to 64 years
Geriatric: 65 + years
2. The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
3. Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
4. Performs treatments within their scope of training and administers oral, IM and limited I.V. medications to assigned patients.
5. Provides direct patient care responsibilities for assigned patients in an efficient, organized manner under the direction of the RN.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Please attach your updated resume, IV Certification, and BLS
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.