Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
West Columbia, South Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Salt Lake City, Utah
Casa Grande, Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada
Los Angeles, California
Location: Hinsdale, Illinois
Internal Number: 22010412
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time / Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
• Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Creates work schedules, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
• Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination procedures.
• Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired patient outcomes.
• Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained and makes changes to supply as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
• 1 year of experience required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.