Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Joshua Tree, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Apple Valley, California
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Providence, Rhode Island
Fargo, North Dakota
Location: Joshua Tree, California
Internal Number: 2205017862
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Assists with patient care in an intensive environment.
1. Nursing care is performed according to procedure and HDMHCD policy.
2. Administers IV via IM, SC, ID, medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic manner.
3. Performs therapeutic measures as prescribed by a physician.
4. Performs and documents initial and ongoing health assessment screening of patient including social and physica aspects, maintaining appropriate records of observations, nursing care administered and patient response.Documents ongoing health assessment screening of patients, patientâ��s condition, treatments and responses.
5. Communicates and consults with physicians and other health care professionals in an effective manner.
6. Participates in staff development programs and department meetings.
7. Assists in planning, supervising and instructing LVNâ��s, CNAâ��s and students. Plans, supervises, evaluates and instructs Patient Care Technicians.
8. Maintains appropriate records of observations, nursing care administered and patient response.
9. Develops an appropriate plan of care for each patient including assessment planning, intervention and continuous evaluation. Ensures an adequate system of internal controls.
10. Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac arrhythmias interpretation and interventions according to physician orders
and ACLS protocols. All arrhythmias are assessed promptly and intervention carried out when appropriate.
11. Proficient in assisting with procedures and maintaining invasive lines and critical care equipment, i.e.,
pulmonary artery and arterial lines, pacemakers, etc. and serves as a resource for staff in clinical matters. Provides clinical guidance to nursing staff when needed. Assists with invasive procedures and maintainsinvasive lines and equipment, interprets information gathered and intervenes appropriately.
12. Has mastered competency checklist/exam for specific clinical areas. Demonstrated competency annually specific clinical area.
13. Has mastered competency checklist/exam for specific clinical areas. Demonstrated competency annually in specific clinical area.
Qualifications - External
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.