Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Lake Wales, Florida
Huntington, West Virginia
Spokane Valley, Washington
Brooklyn, New York
San Antonio, Texas
Raleigh, North Carolina
Northport, New York
Location: Lake Wales, Florida
Internal Number: 22010757
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
Location: AdventHealth Lake Wales- 410 SOUTH 11TH STREET, LAKE WALES, 33853
The community you’ll be caring for:
The role you’ll contribute:
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for provision/supervision of respiratory clinical care responsibilities to age specific groups. Respiratory Care processes include assessing, planning, implementing, delivering, and evaluating the treatment, care, and patient needs to achieve goals. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Respiratory Therapists at AdventHealth Orlando:
• Are an integral part of the multi-disciplinary front-line patient care team in all areas of the hospital and work at the top of their license and Scope of Practice
• Initiate, operate, manage, and discontinue pulmonary life support equipment
• Work to reduce patient mortality/ICU length of stay through use of clinical and critical thinking skills.
• Through patient evaluation, guided by protocols and prescriber care plans, modify the plan of care, up todiscontinuation of service for:
o Patients receiving ventilatory life support and oxygen therapy
o Patients receiving aerosolized medications, bronchial hygiene therapy, and lung expansion therapy
• Manage the utilization of inhaled medical gasses including heliox and oxygen
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
• Assesses and makes appropriate decisions and interventions according to patient evaluation / needs. Sets patient goals, assisting in the development of a plan of care along with the multidisciplinary team. Evaluates / interpret diagnostic data including but not limited to lab results and monitoring data. Communicates effectively with the multi-disciplinary team.
• Satisfactorily completes department orientation, airway management certification (campus specific), critical care training program, Infant/ Pediatric Emergency training program (campus specific) and is proficient at all applicable procedures defined below.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.