Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Saint Louis, Illinois
Huntington, West Virginia
Apple Valley, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Providence, Rhode Island
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Fargo, North Dakota
Cooperstown, New York
Greenville, North Carolina
Location: Saint Louis, Illinois
Type: Full Time
Salary: Very competitive
Internal Number: DNA21722
St. Louis Metropolitan hospital wins 230-million-dollar grant and partners with a regional medical school to establish a new practice group.
New Campus has openings in the culturally rich Metropolitan area of St. Louis. St. Louis has a rich cultural history including magnificent museums, opera houses, theaters, parks and greenways, first rate Country Clubs (future site of The Presidents Cup), nationally ranked schools, international Blues and Film Festivals, professional sports, and an excellent cost of living structure.
The following specialties will be added in 2022-2023 with nationally competitive financial packages.
1) Orthopedic Surgery (Upper Extremity) - 625-725k salary depending on experience
2) Orthopedic Surgery (Lower Extremity) - 625-725k salary depending on experience
3) Vascular Surgery - 500-600k salary depending on experience
4) General Surgery - 400-500k depending on experience
5) Plastic Surgery (Hand) - 500-600k depending on experience
6) Urology - 425-500k salary depending on experience
1) Cardiology-Non Invasive -450-500k
2) Pulmonology -250-300k
3) Gastroenterology -400-475k
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to forward CV’s to email@example.com, or call 1-800-933-1884 to schedule a call with J.W. Taylor to discuss job details and request a full job description.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.