Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
salt lake city, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Fargo, North Dakota
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Huntington, West Virginia
New Haven, Connecticut
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Kansas City, Missouri
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Vero Beach, Florida
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Internal Number: 21036509
Certified Medical Assistant – Verification Specialist - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time – Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
Primarily responsible for ensuring smooth clinic operation and patient flow.
Greets patients and visitors, assists with patient sign in
Instruct patients to complete registration packet, verifies, and updates patient information.
Obtains and scans copies of I.D. cards, insurance cards etc.
Verifies insurance, collects co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance.
Obtain insurance authorizations when necessary for in office testing/procedures
Answers phones and schedules appointments, uses proper phone etiquette at all times, creates patient case as needed.
Checks voicemail throughout the day, checks answering service at the start of the day and after lunch.
Checks Adventhealth email, works Athena inboxes, works and reassigns tasks as necessary, checks third party vendors for appointments and referrals, work tickler file per office protocol.
Completes check out process, daily close, deposits and ensures daily delivery of deposits.
Ensures front lobby is clean and stocked throughout the day.
Checks mail and distributes or processes appropriately
Maintains medical records and processes in a timely manner.
Responsible for assisting in delivering patient care and performs back office duties as per office protocol, to include but not limited to:
Obtaining and recording of vital signs
Collects and documents pertinent medical, surgical, and family histories
Quality tab and measures
Spiritual Wholeness Questions
Fall Risk Assessment
Preparation and completion of ACO paperwork and submission
All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Completion of and education program for preparing medical assistants
Medical Assistant Certification
High school diploma or GED
One year of clinic experience preferred
A non-exempt position responsible for performing all patient data collection, charge entry, communication with patients, venders, and public also to assist in the delivery of patient care by obtaining medical information, assisting with in office procedures and maintaining patient, physician, and clinic communication. This position requires the Certified Medical Assistant to be trained and perform both front office and clinical office responsibilities. This position is hired with the intention of verifying all insurance benefits for in office testing/procedures and obtain insurance authorizations when necessary.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.