Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Joshua Tree, California
New Haven, Connecticut
Bronx, New York
Salt Lake City, Utah
salt lake city, Utah
Fargo, North Dakota
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Huntington, West Virginia
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Kansas City, Missouri
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Vero Beach, Florida
Location: Joshua Tree, California
Internal Number: 2105017698
Full Time, 8 hour, Days
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
â�¢A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
â�¢A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
â�¢A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
The Program Therapist primarily provides group facilitation, individual and family therapy and documentation within the context of the Behavioral Health and Mental Health setting.
1. Provides individual/family therapy assessments and on-going therapy as scheduled and as needed.
2. Provides group facilitation as scheduled.
3. Develops therapeutic relationships with patients in Program while maintaining good boundaries.
4. Knowledgeable about cross-cultural issues regarding patients and has ability to adapt to such. Ability to work with diverse backgrounds and DSM diagnosis.
5. Meets with individual patients for psychosocial assessment, groups and continued treatment as needed.
6. Provides thorough documentation of all individual/group sessions, treatment plans and up-dates meeting standards of medical necessity.
7. Completes all daily charge sheets for all sessions attended by patients.
8. Attends weekly treatment planning sessions as possible as an active member of the treatment team as appropriate. Reports on patientsâ�� progress or status and actively supports final team direction for patient care.
9. Assists with completion of the Discharge Aftercare Plan.
10. Assist with the coordination/management of all patients as time allows.
11. Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise. Seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations are attended to keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise as well as fulfilling requirement mandated for education to retain license.
12. Participates in Program staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned. Attends all meetings as required.
13. Demonstrates competence in the care of children/transitional age youth, middle adult and geriatric adult (when/if assigned to these patients) relative to determining each patientâ��s age-related and other physical, psychological and cultural needs and carrying out patient care activities. Patients are treated with sensitivity according to their needs and age. Patient Rights are respected.
â�¢ Prolonged sitting
â�¢ Occasional physical effort (lift/carry up to 10 pounds)
â�¢ Occasional reaching, stooping, bending
â�¢ Frequent computer use
â�¢ Occasional kneeling and crouching
â�¢ Exposed to emotionally distressed individuals who may need crisis intervention.
â�¢ Primarily office environment.
â�¢ Be punctual.
â�¢ Communicate well in writing.
â�¢ Work as a team member.
â�¢ Assume responsibility for work area.
â�¢ Maintain patient/rights confidentiality.
â�¢ Attend all mandatory meetings and inservices.
â�¢ Know and follow District regulations.
â�¢ Communicate well verbally.
â�¢ Have good attendance, punctuality.
â�¢ MFT, LCSW California Licensed or Licensed Associate Clinical Social Worker working toward LCSW licensure per State of California requirements.
â�¢ 2 years working with psychiatric patients
â�¢ Masters required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.