Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Salt Lake City, Utah
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
New Orleans, Louisiana
Vero Beach, Florida
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Charleston, South Carolina
Idaho Falls, Idaho
White Plains, New York
Kansas City, Kansas
Santa Maria, California
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105009921
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice.
2. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
3. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
4. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
2. Licensure & Certification:
3. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
4. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.