Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Fountain Valley, California
Fargo, North Dakota
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Charleston, South Carolina
Idaho Falls, Idaho
White Plains, New York
Santa Maria, California
El Paso, Texas
Paterson, New Jersey
Des Moines , Iowa
Roslyn, New York
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Internal Number: 2205000842
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. Weâ��re proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, specifically abdominal organs and the reproductive system, brain and small parts.
2. Recognizes and demonstrates ability to differentiate normal and abnormal sonographic anatomy with regard to specific age groups.
3. Selects proper technical factors on an individual basis.
4. Performs examinations competently and efficiently within department protocol.
5. Properly prepares and sets up equipment for special examinations.
6. Displays sterile technique without contamination, takes appropriate action should this occur.
7. Demonstrates reliability when on-call and follows policies and procedures regarding call.
8. Completes basic charting, interprets orders correctly investigates vague or seemingly incorrect orders, recognizes correct date and time for examination and checks for or obtains proper consent.
9. Maintains records of examination data, history sheets and presents case to radiologist in a timely manner.
10. Schedules procedures to coordinate with other patient examinations including outside service exams and informs patient or nurse of any preparation.
11. Charges patients necessary fees when required.
12. Maintains stock supplies or notifies supervisor of supplies, which are not adequately stocked.
13. Assists students with patient handling, scanning, techniques and critiques films. Informs supervisor of studentsâ�� progress.
14. Delivers in-patient reports to floor when requested. Phones outpatient reports to doctorâ��s office.
15. Transports patient when needed, recognizes patient needs (O2, IV fluids, etc.), maintains patient safety and displays correct body mechanics to avoid injury to self or patient.
16. Cleans and maintains equipment; takes measures to prevent breakdown of equipment (e.g., proper handling of transducers, supplies, etc.).
17. Obtains service when equipment malfunctions and/or notifies supervisor of problem.
18. Displays knowledge of front office procedures including filing, processing requests, use of computer and telephone.
19. In the absence of supervisor, assures department policies and procedures are followed and productivity meets standards.
20. Performs all other duties as assigned.
A. Minimum Education: Knowledge and education necessary to obtain Radiologic Technologist certification from the state of California and current California Radiologic Technologist license. Current registration from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Current American Heart Association BLS certification. RDMS eligible in abdomen and OB-GYN. RDMS eligible in abdomen and OB-GYN.
B.Minimum Experience: Minimum of three years experience preferred.
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above mentioned requirements.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.