Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Bronx, New York
Salt Lake City, Utah
salt lake city, Utah
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Winter Park, Florida
Rice Lake, WI, Wisconsin
Location: Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: R-19854
Geisinger is seeking licensed psychologists to work in primary care behavioral health (PCBH) settings.
We seek individuals with professional or internship/postdoctoral fellowship experience in PCBH, integrated primary care, and psychology/behavioral medicine populations. Join a team of enthusiastic behavioral health providers working collaboratively with primary care providers and other disciplines in a high-quality, innovative academic healthcare system.
Geisinger is committed to significant, system-wide expansion of integrated behavioral health in primary care. We are seeking individuals who are open, flexible, and interested in training and continuing education opportunities to refine skills and support integrity of the model.
At Geisinger, primary care behavioral health clinicians are leaders within interdisciplinary care teams working to improve population health within fast-paced clinical settings. Psychologists provide evidence-based, patient-centered, and consultative patient care and support maintenance of patients in the primary care clinic. Geisinger psychologists will serve the following roles:
· Provide a full range of diagnostic and evaluation services appropriate to the primary care setting
· Develop, implement, and document treatment plans and monitor care components
· Deliver brief, evidenced-based behavioral health interventions in primary care
· Facilitate patient and family education on presenting concerns
· Consult with primary care providers to support decision making, build on PCP interventions, and improve PCP-patient relationships
· Offer supervision and training to psychology residents, medical residents, primary care physicians, nurses, and other team members
· Assist in design, development, and implementation of clinical programs
· Participate in program evaluation and data-driving quality improvement projects
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.